Marine Sciences Laboratory
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
1529 West Sequim Bay Road
Sequim, Washington 98382
Ms. Suslick has 20+ years of experience in data management and reporting. Since 1996, Ms. Suslick has been the primary data processor for the Coastal Biogeochemistry Group at Marine Sciences Laboratory. Her main duty is development and data preparation of electronic deliverables. She has a working knowledge of the spreadsheet and database programs necessary to comply with client requirements and has become proficient with various types of electronic data transfer protocol.
- Data Management Systems (LIMS)
- Preparation of Project Data Reports
- Sample Tracking Management and Disposal Systems
- Assists Project Managers with Administrative Responsibilities
- Sample Custodian
- Project Close-out and Record Archiving
- Assists Quality Control with Data Reviews and Document Support
- Comment Response Delineator and Site Administrator for NRC Permit Projects
Education and Credentials
- 1995 Peninsula College, Engineering, A.A.S.
- Brandenberger JM, LJ Kuo, CR Suslick, and RK Johnston. 2012. Ambient Monitoring for Sinclair and Dyes Inlets, Puget Sound, Washington: Chemical Analyses for 2012 Regional Mussel Watch. PNNL-21862, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Brandenberger JM, LJ Kuo, CR Suslick, and RK Johnston. 2010. Ambient Monitoring for Sinclair and Dyes Inlets, Puget Sound, Washington: Chemical Analyses for 2010 Regional Mussel Watch (AMB02). PNNL-19845, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.
- Brandenberger JM, CR Suslick, and RK Johnston. 2008. Biological Sampling and Analysis in Sinclair and Dyes Inlets, Washington: Chemical Analyses for 2007 Puget Sound Biota Study. PNNL-17948, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA.